Baked Crispy Chipotle Kale Chips
Summer, Summer, Summertime. Wow, it has been hot outside with no relief in sight.
I'm not complaining though because I love summer! And one of my favorite things to do on a hot, summer day is entertain.
Tonight I will have some of my favorite guests over. I am constantly trying to create something different to serve with drinks and today I ruled out the usual suspects like hummus. Instead I made these yummy chipotle kale chips.
They paired perfectly with an ice cold cucumber margarita (virgin or not). I also served a crisp, refreshing, vegan ceviche with pita chips. I'll save that recipe for tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy these baked chipotle kale chips as much as I did. Stay cool and plant-strong everyone!
Don't miss any of Ordinary Vegan's recipes by signing up here..
Join our health and wellness community on Facebook. There are over 315,000 strong, vibrant community members waiting to embrace you.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a peaceful and compassionate day.
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2½ tsp smoky chipotle paprika (or try this blend - 1 tsp sweet paprika, 1 tsp ancho chili ground, ½ tsp chili powder, sprinkle of cayenne red pepper and salt - mix)
- Pre-heat oven to 310 degrees F
- Rinse and dry the kale, Remove the stems, veins and tear or cut into large pieces.
- In a bowl toss with olive oil and seasonings.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil or parchment paper. Place leaves on the sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 20 minutes until desired crispiness. I like mine crispy but not burnt.